Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Informer vs AC NFL Picks Contest Challenge: Week 3

Well, I am not going to lie, for two weeks in a row the young phenom AC has shot out of the NFL picks gates like a canon. This young man is currently 24-7-1 straight up and 19-13 against the spread.

I give you credit young dude. You are making the NFL picks game look easy and you did in fact beat The Informer straight up two weeks in a row.

That is very good work by you and you definitely should be proud of your accomplishment.

Now with that said;  while I understand you have bragging rights this week, I would like to point out that when we start talking about picking games ATS (aka where the money is made) The Informer's 20-12 record is one game better than your 19-13 record.

Listen, I am not trying to take away your Week 2 win. And I admit I am absolutely astounded by your straight up work, but my point is let's not go crowing your -- head -- the king of picks just yet. Because while you have some bragging rights now, this is a long season and The Informer is very much lurking behind you ready to strike once you make a mistake.

But like I said, be happy for your first two weeks and be ecstatic about your double win Week 2, just don't go thinking this game is easy. Because once you do that, the NFL will bite your nose off kid.

Trust me on that one. I know from experience.

Anyways, good luck this week AC. I hope you kick my face in again (I said hope because we both no there is no chance in H.E. Double Heck that is going to happen).

To those reading, please enjoy AC's video explanation for his picks below. If you would like an explanation for The Informer's picks go ahead and click on this link that is highlighted.

Here are the picks:

The Informer Straight UP: Jags, Chiefs, Bills, Patriots, Eagles, Dallas, Green Bay, Minnesota, Atlanta, Arizona, Tampa Bay, HGHawks, 49ers, Houston, Rams, Bears.

The Informer ATS: Jags (+1.5), Chiefs (-6), Bengals (+6), Pats (-23), Eagles (-4.5), Dolphins (+23), Donkey's (+7.5), Raiders (+9), Falcons (+1.5), Arizona (-1), Giants (+6), HGHawks (-4), Steelers (+7), Texans (+3), Rams (-3) and Bears (-4)

A "Kid Genius" C Straight UP: Titans, Bills, Cowboys, Packers, Falcons, Chiefs, Vikings, Pats, Eagles, Panthers, Tampa, Houston, 49ers, HGHawks, Rams, Bears

A "Kid Genius" C ATS: Titans (-1.5), Bills (-6), Dolphins (+23), Donkey's (+7.5), Falcons (+1.5), Ravens (+6), Vikings (-9), Jets (+23), Eagles (-4.5), Panthers (+1.5), Giants (+6), Texans (+3), Steelers (+7), Saints (+4), Rams (-3) and Bears (-4)


1 comment:

cow5217 said...

AC, you're the man. Great job kid!!