Sunday, October 13, 2019

AC "The Prodigy's" 2019 NFL Picks: Week 6



Q: Hey Informer I got a question for you: Can you name a 9-year old that has now beaten you five week's in a row in NFL Picks? I know this is really a tough riddle that a novice like you would struggle with, but let me give you a hint: The answer rhymes with "High See Real Mother F****** G"?

Okay, first off kid, you are nine years old . . .Stop saying the "F-word". But yes, The Informer is very aware that you are 5-0 heading into Week 6. I am not even going to try and say words likes "fluke, everyone gets lucky, cheater, thanks a lot Al Gore"; nope I for one am a true believer.

I watch what you do every week and I say to myself: "Hell yes this kid has it."

Now I am going to give you a piece of advice heading into the future weeks: Do not start changing your process. You keep doing what you are doing the way you are doing it. Don't worry about words likes "ATS", or "Who is public betting" or anything that makes you rethink what you are doing. You have a winning formula and I want you to change absolutely nothing about it. Keep giving us your weekly winners with the score you think the game will finish at and then let The Informer figure out what that means for your picks against the spread.

Because I promise I can speak for everyone who used to read this blog to get The Informer's picks: We are all now on team "Prodigy". So please keep doing what you are doing and don't ever think about changing a thing.

With that said, and without any further ado, ladies and gentlemen here are The Prodigy's Week 6 NFL Picks. Bet against him only if you hate winning.

The Prodigy Straight UP: Patriots, Panthers, Eagles, Chiefs, Saints, HGHawks, Dolphins, Ravens, 49ers, Falcons, Donkeys, Cowboys, Chargers and Packers.

The Prodigy ATS: Pats (-17), Panthers (-2.5), Eagles (+3.5), Chiefs (-4), Saints (+2.5), HGHawks (-1.), Dolphins (+3.5), Ravens (-11), 49ers (+3), Falcons (-2.5), Donkey's (-1.5), Boys (-7) Chargers (-6.5) and Packers (-4)

For those wanting to here an explanation to why young AC is making these picks, please check out his YouTube Channel where he also likes to remind the world that An Informer maybe awesome, but he ain't no Prodigy.

Good Luck AC. Keep up the awesome work my man.



No comments: