Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Prodigy's 2019 NFL Picks: Week 12



The Prodigy: Hey Informer?

The Informer: What?

The Prodigy: Can I sing you a song?

The Informer: Is it going to be Queen's "We are the champions" to brag about how you beat me in "straight up picks" this season?

The Prodigy: No, it is definitely not "We" are the champions.

The Informer: Okay then, I don't see why you can't sing a song then.

The Prodigy: Sweet . . .Here goes:

I've won more games. . . Week after Week . . .
I've done my winning . . . But committed no crime . . .
And bad mistakes . . . I've made a few . . .
I've had my share of bad picks kicked in my face . . . But I've come through . . .
And we mean to go on and on and on and on . . .
Because . . . I am the champion . . . I am the Champion . . .
No time for Informer's because I AM THE CHAMPION . . . OF THE WORLD!!!

The Informer:

The Prodigy: Don't be a sore loser Informer. Admit you lost then post my picks clown.

The Informer: Kid . . .You kicked my teeth in "straight up". You got talent. You got moxy. And you got a great eye for the game. Keep doing what you do. Trust your instincts. They are spot on. I am very damn proud to announce that you kicked my ass this year. Because that means I now have a challenge I was not expecting for the future. So rest assured young genius, The Informer is already looking forward to a rematch it 2020. 

As for now; here are The Prodigy's unreal NFL picks. The kid knows how to pick a winner. I suggest y'all listen. 

Colts 31 Texans 34 (ATS: Colts +3.5)

Broncos 24 Bills 31 (ATS Bills -4)

Giants 21 Bears 28 (ATS Bears -6)

Steelers 31 Bengals 17 (ATS Steelers -6.5)

Dolphins 20 Browns 35 (ATS Browns +10.5)

Tampa 24 Atlanta 28 (ATS Falcons -3.5)

Panthers 28 Saints 34 ( ATS Panthers +9.5)

HGHawks 31 Eagles 28 (ATS Hawks PK)

Lions 34 Washington 21 (ATS Lions -4)

Raiders 31 Jets 17 (ATS Raiders -3)

Jags 28 Titans 27 (ATS Jags +3.5)

Cowboys 21 Pats 33 (ATS Pats -6.5)

Packers 37 49ers 38 (ATS Packers +3.5)

Ravens 34 Rams 24 (ATS Ravens -3)









No comments: