Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Informer's 2018 NFL Picks: Week 7



There is an old saying in life that goes like this: "Only winners get sprinkles".

Well, considering I am a 30-something year old grown ass man with a receding hairline, sprinkles are not really something I aspire to acquire. So for the purposes of this blog I am going to change that classic saying to: "Only winners get to write NFL Pick Blogs".

I guess what I am trying to say is that after four straight weeks of bad beats, missed parlays, buying my bookie a new boats (yes plural) and being the "Mis-Informer"; I have decided to take Week 7 of the NFL Season off. Now, I am still going to post my picks for historical purposes, but as far as the analysis and witty (or as some call them trash) jokes I am going to skip that part.

So with that in mind, here are The Informer's Week 7 NFL Picks. As always, please remember these picks are only to be used for illegal debauchery things such as online gambling, parlays, teasers and Super Pick contests. Any other use of this blog, its accounts or any information provided without the express written consent of The National Informer League is strictly prohibited.

PICKS:

Denver Donkey's (winner winner)

Tennessee Titans (+6.5)

New England Patriots (-2) Lion King Lock of the Week

Cleveland Browns (+3.5)

Detroit Lions (-3)

Carolina Panthers (+5)

Andrew Luck Colts (-7)

Kansas City Chiefs (-6)

Minnesota Vikings (-3.5)

Houston Texans (+4)

New Orleans Saints (+3)

Washington (-1.5)

Los Angeles Rams (-9.5)

Atlanta Falcons (-4)

1st half OVER in Primetime (Trust Me)


2018 NFL PICKS RECORD: 

OVERALL: 43-45-4
LAST WEEK - 7-7-1
LION KING LOCK: 2-4




No comments: